Have fun learning something new from home with our B+D Monthly Craft Club subscription!
As lifelong DIYers, we have always had a passion for creativity and are thrilled to bring you a variety of activities across mediums, designed by us at B+D as well as fellow makers within our community
At the start of each month, a new crafting kit will be delivered to your home inclusive of all materials and instructions needed to complete the provided activity
Activities are intentionally curated for adults of all skill levels with the focus on having fun while learning something new, so no previous skills or experience are required!
- Kits will ship the first week of each month
- If you join the B+D Monthly Craft Club mid-month, your first kit will arrive at the beginning of the following month
- Modify or pause your subscription at any time by logging in to your account on our website before the 15th of each month
As we continue to expand our crafting partnerships over the coming months, we're looking forward to bringing you a variety of kits across categories including:
- Excelsior Candle Co. - Candle Pouring (August)
- Gigi Berry - Resin Arts, Dried Floral Coasters (September)
- B+D Custom Crafts - Braided Wall Art (October)
- Ashtyn Sibinski - Elevated Collage Artwork (November)
- Siena Soap Company - Lotion Bar Creation (December)
- Third Daughter - Cheeky Embroidery (January)
- B+D Custom Crafts - Rose Essential Oil Shower Steamers + Sugar Scrub (February)
- Leif Kristian Kutschera - Watercolor Art (March)
- Heidi Derner Art - Alcohol Ink Succulent Planters (April)
- Essential Oil, Bath Bomb and Bath Salt Mixing
- Handcrafted Jewelry
- Polymer Clay
I’ve received all of the craft club boxes so far and they are amazing! Beautifully packaged, easy-to-follow instructions, and unique crafts! It’s such a fun treat and I can’t wait for the next one. Highly recommend!!!
I signed up for this club because I needed to add some creativity to my world, especially during the pandemic. As a busy mom of 4, I spend most of my days caring for my children and this seemed like a great way to care for myself.
I got my first box for the month craft club and it really was such a treat to open up the box! It was beautifully packaged with all the supplies to make 2 candles, excited to make them soon and can't wait to see what they send next month. My friend is planning to buy her own subscription so we can have a monthly craft night together